The Weir (2015)
by Conor McPherson
- Thursday 19 February 2015 at 7:30 PM
- Friday 20 February 2015 at 7:30 PM
- Saturday 21 February 2015 at 7:30 PM
- Sunday 22 February 2015 at 2:30 PM
at Victory Hall
- Monday 2 March 2015 at 7:30 PM
at The Greyhound
The spellbinding, beautifully observed hit from the master of suspenseful realism; combining superbly chilling tales of the supernatural with the hilarious banter of a small community in the heart of rural Ireland.
A bar in a remote part of Ireland. The local lads are swapping spooky stories to impress a young woman recently moved to the area from Dublin. As the drink flows and the stories become increasingly frightening, it’s clear that Valerie has something on her mind. She has a tale to tell that’ll stop them all dead in their tracks.